Re: [ptp-dev] Confusion about proxy job attribute usage

Greg
I updated to latest source, changed my proxy so it uses JOB_STATE_STARTING again, and it looks like this is fixed. Thanks
Dave

Re: [ptp-dev] Confusion about proxy job attribute usage

Greg Watson to: Parallel Tools Platform general developers
09/24/2009 04:06 PM

Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to Parallel Tools Platform general developers

Dave,
This was a mistake on my part. It should be STARTING not STARTED. Can
you check it's ok now?
Thanks,
Greg