[ptp-dev] Problem with application tab in parallel performance analysis configuration

Greg
I'm trying to check out Wyatt's changes for environmnet variable support in the performance configuration dialog and am having problems with the application tab.

If I select the Parallel Performance Analysis option and createa performance configuration, I get an application tab which allows me to specify a resource manager, a parallel project and a build configuration, but nowhere to specify the path of the application as I do in a normal run configuration. Should I be able to  enter an application path here or am I misunderstanding how this is supposed to work?

Also, do you know what category I should be using for a remote serial performance run on a C application? All I see are teh Performance Analysis and C/C++ Cell PDT target application choices. If I select the C/C++ Cell PDT target application, I don't see Wyatt's tab, so I suspect this is the wrong choice. If I select Peerformance Analysis, I see Wyatt's tab. However, on the Main tab, I see where I can enter the application path, but it is disabled and teh search project and Browse buttons don't do anything that I can see.
Dave

Back to the top