Re: [ptp-dev] MPICH2 Resource Manager Setup

Hi Alex,

MPICH2 support in PTP 2.1 is experimental and doesn't enable any kind of debugging, so Open MPI is definitely the preferred resource manager for this version. I've updated the MPICH2 resource manager in the 2.1.1 release due at the end of this week. In addition to no longer requiring a specific MPICH2 version, it will also support debugging, and the configuration has been simplified. I'd suggest you try this version if you can wait.

Regards,

Greg