[ptp-dev] MPICH2 Resource Manager Setup

Title: MPICH2 Resource Manager Setup

Hi,

I have the following configuration:
Local system: running linux
Remote system: grid running linux

I'm trying to setup the resource manager using MPICH2 but I haven't found any instruction on doing this.  The only example was using openMP here http://www.eclipse.org/ptp/documentation/2.1/org.eclipse.ptp.help/html/02resMgrSetup.html

Any preference between MPICH2/OpenMP?  Is there any info about creating a resource manager with MPICH2?  If not, I'm not sure about the field "Path to proxy executable: " when creating one.

Thanks a lot,

Alex

Back to the top