Re: [ptp-dev] How to export the project in PTP2.1

    Yes ,in fact I think I really want to create a fake update site with a
new feature and install PTP from there. Yesterday , I tried other way to
solve it, but failed. After reading your mail ,I think  modify the build
scripts in "org.eclipse.ptp.releng" and rebuild the whole project is the
perfect choice. But I remain need your help for this problem.
    I will be very appreciated if I can modify and rebuild the whole PTP
project.
    Thank you very much!

Peichang Shi