[ptp-dev] How to add Resource Managers Factories?

Hi, all
      I am trying to develop a new UI plug-in, which can creat links and resources managers with a configuration gotten from a database. I have read the codes checked out from the CVS site, and tried to write codes imitating the codes of project "org.eclipse.ptp.ui". Now, when I run the application with the project "org.eclipse.ptp.ui", my plugin can read the configuration file ".metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.ptp.core\resourceManagers.xml"; while I tried to run without this project, I trie to add a resource manager, a message box was opened with infomation like this:"No Resource Managers Factories are plugged into this application". In my final release, I would like to replace the "org.eclipse.ptp.ui" with my plug-in, so, I want to know which part in the project "org.eclipse.ptp.ui" is responsible for the task of "plug the resources managers to the application"?
     I am hoping to get response from you.

-Regards,

2009-03-01 15:03:04
Yuanbin Zou
FIT 1-111, Tsinghua University, Beijing,China
100084
Residence: +86-10-6279-6954
Mobile: +86-135-8154-2786
E-mail: