Re: [ptp-dev] Invoking SDM debugger to debug PE applictaion fails with rc -1

Dave,

The routing file is (currently) generated by the PTP debugger when the job state changes to RUNNING. If the job's processes have not been added to the model at this point, then when the debugger queries the model it will not find any processes, and hence write out an empty routing file.

Model elements should behave like this:

1. When a job submitted, create a job model element with state PENDING
2. When the job has been scheduled for execution, change the job model element state to STARTED
3. Create a process model element for each process, with state STARTED
4. When the processes start executing, change the process model element state to RUNNING 5. When all processes have started, change the job model element to RUNNING 6. When a processes terminates, change the process model element state to EXITED 7. When all processes have terminated, change the job model element state to TERMINATED

Can you check that the PE resource manager follows this?

Regards,

Greg