[ptp-dev] RDT compile error with latest on cdt_5_0

Looks like some stuff changed in the CDT internals that's breaking our build. I should have it fixed very shortly.

The upshot of this is that the RDT in PTP 2.1 will not work with a CDT 5.0.2 build that's "too new."

I think we're going to end up doing some more copy/paste in order to try to insulate ourselves better from these types of problems. I really wish the CDT editor was public API so we wouldn't have to live with such breakage, but right now it's all internal. Originally we went for minimal copy/paste in order to reduce the burden of maintenance, but it's becoming clear now that the breakage we suffer is becoming even worse.

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt