Re: [ptp-dev] Problems/questions creating remote C project

Dave,

When you created the remote project did you select the project type as 'Remote Makefile Project'? I think this is the only type of project supported by RDT currently. This also means that the tool chain information is not used, you have to put everything into the Makefile instead.

Greg