Re: [ptp-dev] 'Could not find my ID' SDM problem

It's working for me now too.

Thanks,

Greg

On Oct 29, 2008, at 2:23 PM, Dave Wootton wrote:

Greg
I saw your note in bug 247918 about this problem. I have the RC4 code
installed and the debugger is working fine for me, although I'm not seeing
the debugger's debug trace since you fixed the proxy problem with the
--debug flag.

I thought this might have something to do with the creation of the routing
file and the sleep() I put in the proxy code, so I changed that to 1
second and the debugger still works fine. The other thing this might be related to is that the routing file is invalid/trashed although my proxy
should not be doing that any more either since I commented out the
offending code.
Dave