Re: [ptp-dev] cell build problems

Hi Greg,

Yes, this is ok. Thank you for doing that. This plug-in only have some extension points declarations that provide code templates specific to Cell programming.

Best regards,

Leonardo Garcia
IDE Software Engineer - Linux on Cell
Linux Technology Center Brazil
Phone: +55-19-2132-2068 (T/L: 839-2068)
lagarcia@xxxxxxxxxx

Greg Watson wrote:
I'm trying to build the cell feature, but I've run into a problem with the org.eclipse.ptp.cell.ui plugin. This plugin doesn't contain a src directory, however the build.properies specifies src and bin folders. I've removed these and the build appears to work. Is this ok?

The latest build 200810202111 on http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/2.1 contains the Cell IDE if you'd like to test it out.

Greg