Re: [ptp-dev] Enabling PTP debug/trace output

Dave,

Check for .options files in the individual plugins (from CVS). These contain the tracing options that you can enable/disable at runtime. Also, if you go to the tracing tab in the Eclipse Application launch configuration with PTP in your workspace, you will see the plugin tracing options.

Regards,

Greg