[ptp-dev] Enabling PTP debug/trace output

How do I enable the debug/trace options at that I see in the tracing tab
of a run configuration for an Eclipse run configuration so they are
enabled at Eclipse startup? I'm trying to debug a problem with my PE proxy
by turning on my internal trace, but for some reason when I try to start
my proxy in my 2nd Eclipse session, proxy startup hangs, even though I am
running the same code as in my first Eclipse session. If I can turn on
these options, I shouldn't need the second session.

Thanks
Dave

Back to the top