[ptp-dev] Possible problem with BUILD script

I'm not sure if this is a problem with the proxy BUILD scripts or user
error.

I just downloaded the M5 build and copied the org.eclipse.ptp.aix.ppc*
org.eclipse.ptp.proxy* org.eclipse.ptp.utils*
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.ibm.pe.proxy* and org.eclipse.ptp.rm.ibm.ll.proxy
subdirectories in the plugins directory to a directory on my remote (AIX)
system. I kept the timestamp on each of the directories, but only kept the
latest version of each directory (the one with the *20081007* datestamp).
Then I cd to the org.eclipse.ptp.aix.ppc* directory and run BUILD. The
build script fails because it can't find the org.eclipse.ptp.proxy and
org.eclipse.ptp.utils directories. If I rename all of the directories to
eliminate the datestamps, then I can build my proxies.

I thought the BUILD script was supposed to find the latest version of each
subdirectory and use that. If that's the case, then I can write a bugzilla
report.

If I'm supposed to rename directories, then I should note this in build
notes for my proxies.
Dave

Back to the top