[ptp-dev] build status

Hi all,

A few things about the build status. Since there were no objections, I'm assuming that the 200810011851 build is now M4. I'll run a build tonight which will be the M5 candidate.

Also, my laptop has to go in for repairs on Thursday (I will be off the air possibly until Tuesday), so I will not have any way of checking the status of the RC1 build on Friday. If someone else could check the log file, add a link to the wiki, and kick of another build if necessary it would be appreciated.

Greg

Back to the top