[ptp-dev] about PTP 2.0 remote debugging

Hi,

I am trying to use PTP 2.0 on Eclipse 3.4 . The Eclipse is running Windows XP and remote machine is running Linux Ubuntu 8.04. Now the Eclipse can connect to remote proxy (ORTE proxy) and execute a C program on remote Linux machine, but the PTP debugger don't work when I try to debugging remote program. The problem is "The Eclipse can't connect to remote machine by SDM". Do I need to set something? How to solve this problem?

Thanks

Michael

Back to the top