Re: [ptp-dev] about PTP 2.0 remote debugging

Michael,

The address you use for the "Debugger session address" in the "Debug" tab of the launch configuration is critical to getting this to work. This address is the host that the SDM master process will try to connect to when it starts, and must be the address of the machine running Eclipse. Also, in 2.0 the SDM master will be running on one of the nodes of your cluster.

Please provide the following information:

1. Are you using Remote Tools or RSE to create the remote resource manager?
2. Have you enabled port forwarding in the resource manager configuration?
3. Is the linux machine a cluster? If a cluster, is the Windows machine visible to the cluster nodes?

Regards,

Greg