Re: [ptp-dev] M3 build available

Ummm... according to the wiki page http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/planning/2.1, the M3 build isn't due to happen till Sept 22nd. I thought the builds were every two weeks? The wiki page is in line with this, but it was only a week between M2 and M3.

Also, I know there were bugs targeted at M3 that were not fixed. We should be checking the triage before each build so we can decide whether to build as scheduled or move it later to allow for the bugs to be fixed.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          09/19/2008 10:25 PM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

[ptp-dev] M3 build available

The M3 build is now available from http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/2.1

We're now also building the RDT server components for different
operating systems. These are available from the RDT section on the
above page.

Regards,

Greg