[ptp-dev] PTP 2.1 M1 now available

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay in getting the M1 build out. We had all sorts of trouble just getting the build to work. Thanks to Vivian Kong for solving this problem!

The build is available from here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/ 2.1 as a zipped update site. You'll need to create an Archived update site using the update manager in Eclipse to install from this file.

Note that I haven't included the Performance Tools Framework in this build. I hope to do an M1a build today or tomorrow that includes this.

Greg

Back to the top