Re: [ptp-dev] PTP 2.1 M1 download

The existing PE plugin code still works, so is ready in that regard. I
have started looking at getting the PE plugin working with the SDM
debugger but that code is not ready yet. As far as I know the LoadLeveler
plugin is working with no changes needed
Dave

Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
09/02/2008 09:51 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] PTP 2.1 M1 download

Not yet; we do need to do a build.
We did say at the August meeting that Milestone M1 would be done last
Friday.
PLDT is ready. Greg? Dave? Chris? I know all three of them are wkg on PTP,
PE/LL, and RDT changes.

It should be here when it's done: http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/2.1

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Hong Chang Lin ---09/01/2008 10:25:55 PM---Is M1 available on PTP home
page? Where can I download it?

Hong Chang Lin <linhongc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
09/01/2008 10:21 PM

Please respond to

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[ptp-dev] PTP 2.1 M1 download

Is M1 available on PTP home page? Where can I download it?

Best Regards,

------
Hongchang Lin