Re: [ptp-dev] Use Eclipse PTP with OpenMPI version which supports checkpointing

Hi Yen Phi

If you are compiling the OpenMPI proxy, aren't using the org.eclipse.ptp.rm.orte.proxy plugin?

If you still want to change org.eclipse.ptp.rm.mpi.openmpi.core, I would like to ask you to wait until end of September to until a have a stable API. I am currently working on the OpenMPI plugin and doing significant changes on the API. I intend to leave the plugin more flexible so one may be able to extend the classes from the org.eclipse.ptp.rm.mpi.openmpi.* to create new ResourceManagers based on other tools that work on OpenMPI.

Best regards,
Daniel Felix Ferber

Yen Phi escreveu:
Hi all,
I want to use the OpenMPI version which supports
checkpointing to run parallel application on Eclipse.
With OpenMPI 1.2, everything is allright.But when I
try to build proxy to manage resource on Eclipse PTP
with the OpenMPI version which supports checkpointing,
I fail. I want to ask:
1. The lastest version of Eclipse PTP packet could
support OpenMPI with checkpointing ability or not.
2. If not,which module in
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.mpi.openmpi.core that I need to
modify to do that.
Thank for your help
Yen