Re: [ptp-dev] Externalized messages on PTP

No, there's no policy, but now seems like a good time to make one. I notice that Chris has created an org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core.messages package with Messages.java and messages.properties. This seems like a good idea to me. Anyone have any strong feelings about this?

Greg