Re: [ptp-dev] Adding/replacing environment variables on remote processes

Creates a new environment tab inheritting from org.eclipse.debug.ui.EnvironmentTab, disable the "append" radio button on tab.
Join this tab into org.eclipse.ptp.launch.parallelLaunchConfigurationTabGroup, instead of use EnvironmentTab directly. Then by no means user can choose to append local environments with remote ones.

Best Regards,

------
Hongchang Lin

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          08/21/2008 01:13 AM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

Re: [ptp-dev] Adding/replacing environment variables on remote processes

Daniel,

As we discussed, I think the issue of replacing the remote environment
is going to be problematic because it is difficult to achieve on some
ssh implementations. I would suggest disabling this option for remote
connections.

Greg