Re: [ptp-dev] PTFw: two tool XML questions

It's actually not a bug (It's a feature, yay!).  Once you make a new
configuration and apply or close that configuration its values will be
saved.  The values in the saved configuration will stay the same until
they are manually changed, so long as they map to values specified in
the xml file.  So the configuration with the checked option wasn't
had saved earlier.  The defaults in the xml file only apply when the
configuration is first created.

-Wyatt