Re: [ptp-dev] PTFw: two tool XML questions

That's interesting, as I had already realized the potential for a "refresh problem." I did try actually copying the XML into a new file, and selecting that file in the "Performance Tool Configuration" interface.

However it looks like things may not truly get refreshed unless one makes a new launch configuration - unless, as you say, we are missing a step.

Either way, this clears things up for now.

-Max

Beth Tibbitts wrote:
Yes it's a refresh problem. I made a new launch config with a copy of the xml file and it picked up the xml changes. I probably didn't need both. Maybe Wyatt can remind us how to force a refresh on the same one, or perhaps this is a bug.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511