Re: [ptp-dev] ORTE Proxy build errors

Hi Mike,

Do you have the Open MPI binaries installed in a different location to the header files (/usr/share/openmpi vs. /share/apps/openmpi)? You're seeing those error messages because the include path set by the mpicc command does not contain the Open MPI development headers (although it looks like you do have the headers installed).

Regards,

Greg