Re: Re: [ptp-dev] ORTE Proxy build errors

If I do 'which mpicc' it returns /usr/share/openmpi/bin32/mpicc which is the
directory of where I have installed openmpi. In this directory
/share/apps/openmpi/include/openmpi I have 5 header files and the following
sub directories which contain a whole lot of header files ompi, opal and
orte.

Mike