Re: [ptp-dev] remote services through Eclipse PTP & RDT on cross platforms

>configure: error: LoadLeveler not installed, skipping....
That's not really an error, you can ignore it. It's skipping the install of LoadLeveler eclipse support because you don't have LoadLeveler installed.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511
Inactive hide details for vrushali babar <vrush_com@xxxxxxxxx>vrushali babar <vrush_com@xxxxxxxxx>

          vrushali babar <vrush_com@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          05/28/08 06:33 AM

          Please respond to

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[ptp-dev] remote services through Eclipse PTP & RDT on cross platforms

Hi All,

I have developed a plugin by extending RSE to integrate the local environment and now am looking for remote indexing. I have Windows as local platform and Linux as remote platform. Since i am just looking for remote indexing and not planning for parallel excution; i think PTP would serve good in case of Windows(local) and linux(remote) (please correct if going wrong or in case of any better option) I have downloaded and installed PTP on Windows successfully.
I have also installed Openmpi (though i am not looking forword for any parallel execution). But facing problems during installing it on linux;getting following error.

configure: error: LoadLeveler not installed, skipping....

is LoadLeveler compulsory to install even if i dont wish for parallel execution?
or am i going somewhere wrong? Please direct.

Thanks,
Vrushali.