Re: [ptp-dev] remote services through Eclipse PTP & RDT on cross platforms

Hi
The LoadLeveler configure script runs unconditionally as part of the build
step for PTP. The message about LoadLeveler can be safely ignored and
everything else should work fine.

vrushali babar <vrush_com@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/28/2008 06:33 AM
Please respond to

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[ptp-dev] remote services through Eclipse PTP & RDT on cross    platforms

Hi All,

I have developed a plugin by extending RSE to integrate the local
environment and now am looking for remote indexing. I have Windows as
local platform and Linux as remote platform. Since i am just looking for
remote indexing and not planning for parallel excution; i think PTP would
serve good in case of Windows(local) and linux(remote) (please correct if
going wrong or in case of any better option) I have downloaded and
installed PTP on Windows successfully.
I have also installed Openmpi (though i am not looking forword for any
parallel execution). But facing problems during installing it on
linux;getting following error.

configure: error: LoadLeveler not installed, skipping....

is LoadLeveler compulsory to install even if i dont wish for parallel
execution?
or am i going somewhere wrong? Please direct.

Thanks,
Vrushali.