Re: [ptp-dev] Queue for MPI jobs

Hi Daniel,

Yes, you should get the queue from the launch attributes. It should be set by the dynamic portion of the launch configuration Resources tab (either to the default queue if there is only one, or by allowing the user to select from a list if there are more than one). If it's not being set, then it's probably a bug.

Greg