Re: [ptp-dev] Remote Tools Debug

Hi,
yes I know how to setup up a resource manager.. and it is working with
RSE but not with Remote Tools. I tried to connect to another remote
system with the remote tools and everything is ok.. they just don't work
with one particular system and I need to find out why. Is there a way to
track what is going on during the connection so I can get a better idea
what is wrong. Sftp works with my user and pass on the remote computer...

Thanks,
Ventsi