Re: [ptp-dev] Problem with creating enumerated attribute definitions?

Greg
Yes, that is what I am doing.
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/20/2007 02:24 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Problem with creating enumerated attribute definitions?

Just to clarify, you are creating an enumerated attribute definition
(using an ATTR_DEF event) that has only one value, and that is
causing a NPE?

I think that should be allowed, so it sounds like a bug. In fact, I
think you should be able to have an enumerated attribute definition
with no values (not sure what use it would be, but it should be
allowed at least).

I'll check out the code you mentioned...

Greg