Re: [ptp-dev] Changes to RM wizard

Greg,

I think that extra page should be somehow selected or
unselected by the plugin/extension writer.  If the RM plugin
will always be a local plugin then the extra wizard page
should not show up, even if RSE is installed.  If the plugin
can be either local or remote then the wizard page should
function, IMHO, as you describe.

We might also want to add an AbstractRuntimeResourceManagerConfiguration
class that extends AbstractResourceManagerConfiguration to contain
all of the remote execution information, and be able to persist that
information.

I'm happy with your proposed simplifications for the wizard
pages.

About more descriptive text, we can always add a mechanism
that allows the plugin/extension writer to specify more
meaningful text.

Regards,
Randy