Re: [ptp-dev] Question about AbstractRMLaunchConfigurationDynamicTab.performApply

Dave,

On the first case, I'm afraid that seems to be the correct process.
I'm calling the method that updates the buttons, it in turn, calls
the performApply() that calls your performApply().  I must update
the state of the buttons to reflect the validity of the input.

About the second item, I think this is correct, though the newest
behavior of setSelection() on a combo box has been changed to not
call the selection listener...  Go figure.  I think the latter is
a recently introduced bug.  I haven't looked at it later, maybe
its been fixed in the very latest release of SWT.

Regards,
Randy