Re: [ptp-dev] Fwd: capabilities articles

Yeah i found those the other day, but not the EclipseCon pres.
Thanks!

...Beth  (a.k.a. "Anyone")

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             Greg Watson
             <g.watson@compute
             r.org>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Parallel Tools Platform general
             ptp-dev-bounces@e         developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/05/2007 11:22          [ptp-dev] Fwd: capabilities
             AM                        articles

             Please respond to
              Parallel Tools
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Here's some good articles on how capabilities work in Eclipse, just
in case anyone was thinking of using them :-).

Greg

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Ed Burnette" <Ed.Burnette@xxxxxxx>
> Date: June 5, 2007 7:11:34 AM MDT
> To: "Cross project issues" <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions
>
> Perhaps capabilities and trigger points would help. See:
>
>   http://eclipse.pookzilla.net/2005/12/context-capability-and-
perspective.php
>   http://eclipse.pookzilla.net/2006/10/context-capability-and-
perspective.php