[ptp-dev] Fwd: capabilities articles

Here's some good articles on how capabilities work in Eclipse, just in case anyone was thinking of using them :-).

Greg

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Ed Burnette" <Ed.Burnette@xxxxxxx>
Date: June 5, 2007 7:11:34 AM MDT
To: "Cross project issues" <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions

Perhaps capabilities and trigger points would help. See:

http://eclipse.pookzilla.net/2005/12/context-capability-and- perspective.php http://eclipse.pookzilla.net/2006/10/context-capability-and- perspective.php http://www.eclipsecon.org/2005/presentations/ EclipseCon2005_7.1Scalability.pdf

(all by Kim Horne; there may be others)