Re: [ptp-dev] Minimum expected display size for Eclipse user?

I'd say 1024x768 is the absolute bare minimum. Maybe if you were giving a tutorial or seminar using a projector, since most seem to be about that resolution. I can't imagine anyone doing serious development work at that resolution, though.

Greg