[ptp-dev] Minimum expected display size for Eclipse user?

Is there an expected minimum display size for Eclipse users? I'm looking
at a launch configuration panel parallel tab with my implementation of
AbstractRMLaunchConfigurationDynamicTab, and it looks like it is too tall
for a 1024x768 resolution display on my laptop. I removed the calls to
createVerticalSpacer() in the ParallelTab class, and the launch
configuration panel barely fits afterward. If ParallelTab provided an
option to remove the queue dropdown, as well as the machine dropdown, that
would help in cases where I don't need either.

If this needs to run on a 1024x768 display, then I probably need to create
more tabs in my panel and move some fields around. Is 1024x768 considered
usable for Eclipse?
Dave

Back to the top