Re: [ptp-dev] Discussions about resource manager API

Dave,

Right now I am very interested in the dependencies between attributes
for your PE or LoadLeveler job launches.  Would you be able to email
some examples of these dependencies?  How would you like to see these
dependencies handled in the Launch Configuration GUI?

Regards,
Randy