[ptp-dev] Discussions about resource manager API

Hi
I've gotten approval to participate in discussions about what's needed in
the PTP resource manager API to support  the PE and Load Leveler
implementations that have been discussed. I'm willing to set up a
conference call or discuss this, or discuss by email to this list,
whichever is easiest for those interested.

I still do not have approval to send any source code, but I am actively
working on getting that authorization.
Dave

Back to the top