Re: [ptp-dev] About enhancing ptp debugger's support for Fortran language

Hi Robbie,

You'll need to create a new AIF Type and Value interface in org.eclipse.ptp.debug.core.aif and corresponding classes in org.eclipse.ptp.debug.core.internal.aif. You'll also need to update org.eclipse.ptp.debug.core.aif.AIFFactory to parse the new type.

I'm not sure what else you need to do to display the AIF value in the variables view. Clement, can you describe what else needs to be done (if anything)?

Greg