Re: [ptp-dev] Parallel Environment implementation for PTP Resource Manager model

3pm is ok with me too. I'd like to listen in.

...Beth
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
T.J.Watson Research Center
Lexington, KY 40511

             Dave
             Wootton/Poughkeep
             sie/IBM@IBMUS                                              To
             Sent by:                  Parallel Tools Platform general
             ptp-dev-bounces@e         developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/15/2006 03:47          Re: [ptp-dev] Parallel Environment
             PM                        implementation for PTP  Resource
                                       Manager model

              Please respond
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Greg
but

             Greg Watson
             <g.watson@compute
             r.org>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Parallel Tools Platform general
             ptp-dev-bounces@e         developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/15/2006 02:07          Re: [ptp-dev] Parallel Environment
             PM                        implementation for PTP Resource
                                       Manager model

             Please respond to
              Parallel Tools
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

We can use my conference call number (the one we use for the PTP
I'm pretty free most of next week. How about 3pm EST/1pm

Greg
great to have you on board at this time.  We are currently trying
out ideas on these subjects into resource manager requirements
design.  Issue 2) is especially vexing, and we could do with
as possible.
setting up