Re: [ptp-dev] Parallel Environment implementation for PTP Resource Manager model

Greg
I have a meeting that ends at 3:00, so I might be a few minutes late, but
that time works for me.

Dave

             Greg Watson
             <g.watson@compute
             r.org>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Parallel Tools Platform general
             ptp-dev-bounces@e         developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/15/2006 02:07          Re: [ptp-dev] Parallel Environment
             PM                        implementation for PTP Resource
                                       Manager model

             Please respond to
              Parallel Tools
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

We can use my conference call number (the one we use for the PTP
meetings). I'm pretty free most of next week. How about 3pm EST/1pm
MST on Monday 18th?

Greg