Re: [ptp-dev] module usage

In my prototype of calling IBM HPC toolkit from eclipse, that's how I was
shown to configure it.
(a shell script that set up a bunch of env. variables)
I'll be resurrecting that sometime next year, so would welcome some generic
ideas on how to handle it.
I'm checking with the HPC toolkit folks to see if that's the standard way.

...Beth
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
T.J.Watson Research Center
Lexington, KY 40511

             Craig Rasmussen
             <crasmussen@lanl.
             gov>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  Parallel Tools Platform general
             ptp-dev-bounces@e         developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/13/2006 01:22          [ptp-dev] module usage
             PM

              Please respond
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

At Los Alamos, we use modules to set environment to run LANL
installed tools like compilers.  I'm wondering who else within
listening distance is using modules?  Apparently LLNL is not, at
least on the machine I tried.  (A module is just a shell script that
set a users environment
variables).
 mailing list