Re: [ptp-dev] PTP monthly conference call Dec 12

Hi Dave,

Yes, please call in. We'll be very interested to hear about your work with PE.

Regards,

Greg

On Dec 7, 2006, at 7:27 AM, Dave Wootton wrote:

Hi
I see that you have your monthly conference call for Dec 12th. Since I
have not yet completed the approval process at IBM for me to participate
in the PTP project, would you still be willing to have me call in?
While I have been waiting for approval, I have been working on a prototype of the Parallel Environment job submission, using the OpenMPI proxy code
as a starting point, and am now at the point where I can submit a PE
application and have status and output sent back to the views in the
Eclipse front end. This isn't complete, but I wanted to work thru this to
understand the PTP code better and find out what sorts of questions I
should be asking.

Thanks
Dave