Re: [ptp-dev] EclipseCon reminder

On Nov 29, 2006, at 6:00 PM, wspear wrote:

I plan on submitting a short talk on the TAU-PTP plugin(s). I thought I should double check on the most appropriate category before committing though. Test and Performance seems natural, but I have a vague suspicion that track is looking for material specific to the TPTP. Is the best practice to stick with Technology and Scripting, where the PTP itself resides?
Thanks,
Wyatt

Having attended a TPTP tutorial, I would think it would be better to submit it in the same place as PTP. Unless you are using the TPTP framework, I think there is more of a relationship with Parallel Tools.

Cheers,
Craig

Back to the top