Re: [ptp-dev] EclipseCon reminder

I'm not sure where is best for PTP either. The web page doesn't give a lot of guidance.

Greg

On Nov 30, 2006, at 11:00 AM, wspear wrote:

I plan on submitting a short talk on the TAU-PTP plugin(s).  I thought I should double check on the most appropriate category before committing though.  Test and Performance seems natural, but I have a vague suspicion that track is looking for material specific to the TPTP.  Is the best practice to stick with Technology and Scripting, where the PTP itself resides?
Thanks,
Wyatt