[ptp-dev] Re: ANTLR licensing issues

On Nov 29, 2006, at 10:06 AM, Doug Schaefer wrote:

BTW, which project are you contributing the Fortran 2003 grammar, I'm

assuming Photran, but the Photran front seems dead quiet right now? Do you

have this code checked in?

At the moment we are contributing it to org.eclipse.ptp in the lang folder.  Photran is using an LLR Fortran 90 grammar.  We decided after the telecon with you all while we were at IBM in July to give Antlr a try.  We needed a research parser that we can easily modify to examine parallel extensions to Fortran (like Co-Array Fortran) and we needed a Fortran 2003 parser.  So using a new Antlr grammar rather than starting out with the Photran grammar seemed like the way to go.

Cheers,
Craig

Back to the top