Re: [ptp-dev] Problem building debug.sdm

I've found sometimes I even need to go to the error view and remove the C/C++ errors to make them go away.
Greg

On Nov 1, 2006, at 12:44 PM, Beth Tibbitts wrote:

After all that from the command line and refreshing the eclipse projects, i
still had a red "X" on debug.sdm.
I did a project > clean on all projects and while I thought that only
worked on java projects, it made it go away.
Just thought I'd not that here in this thread.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             Greg Watson
             <g.watson@compute
r.org> To
             Sent by:                  Parallel Tools Platform general
ptp-dev-bounces@e developers <ptp- dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> clipse.org cc

Subject
             11/01/2006 02:33          Re: [ptp-dev] Problem building
             PM                        debug.sdm

             Please respond to
              Parallel Tools
             Platform general