[ptp-dev] cannot get breakpoint information error

Hi,all

I tried to debug an MPI Fortran program. Debugees all launched and hit breakpoint at main. But there was no prompt for switching to Parallel Debug perspective, process 0 was not registered automatically, and the source file was not opened.

I opened Parallel Debug perspective,and the source file manually, then I came across a big problem. When I double clicked the left edge of the source editor to set a breakpoint, sdm reported error getting breakpoint information and all tasks exited.

I used mpif77 to compile and link. There is only gfortran installed. I dont know if it was caused by my choice of binary parsers(sorry, I dont know about the long list of binary parsers, so I left them unchanged).  Thanks for listening. :-D